Saturday, December 26, 2009

Woof

The weather is horrendous. I had big designs on today and the weather is just too yuck for any of it. I should take a look at my airplane play.

I'm alone for Christmas. What a drag. This happens a lot. It's a little more irking than regular alone time of which I am the grand princess just because I don't know anyone else who is doing it. I'm pretty good. I saw Nine yesterday but it turned out to be so perfect tailor-made to what I find beautiful that it made me cry a little. I love it. I'd missed a call from Ryan - he has a real thing for me but I don't really get him at all - he is always on travels all over the world. He sends me really long facebook messages about what I'm up to that I usually forget to respond to. Anyway yesterday I said he could call. As I was leaving the movie theater I listened to the msg he left and it was like "I guess you're at the movies but you shouldn't be. You should be with your family on Christmas!" Thanks Ryan! I still wound up talking to him eventaully and, you know, explained that I have to go to work Monday and both my families are traveling so.

Drake is having a Unitarian Youth Group reunion tonight in Princeton. I called him - I told him what Ryan said - I said I guess some people's families actually wouldn't go away if one of them couldn't come but... and he cut me off to say most people's families. I don't know if that's true, but it was like there was a feel sorry for yourself fatwa on my head. I still really didn't. I watched Ali g Dvds. Something I'll probably recommence in a minute or two.

Enh. Well I wish you were around and would come pick me up. I'm okay but it's so disgusting outside. I realy don't want to go to Princeton but was also tempted by Drake's enthusiasm to go see Nine with me tomorrow and I could cry and he'd cry with empathy for me he offered. I don't know if I have a big Princeton trip in me in this weather and in a longer blog would tell you how I don't want to wrestle with his romantic idea of me either.

Bored! XOXOXOX
A

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

You are the second lovely young lady I know doing nothin' for xmas in NYC. What is the *deal*?!

I'm sure Cheney is behind it somehow.

Alexis said...

me too. He was all "take out tower 2" and make sure Alexis doesn't fuck over christmas. :)