Monday, December 14, 2009

oh

I guess my blog has some kind of strange security breach to illiterate to English advertising for having your credit card stolen. God knows how - simplicity is key foreigns! hahahaha you need someone who speaks English? Might I volunteer for your crime team? I'm ready to lead your crime team. :)

I was going to talk about how great the nutcracker is and how when i was little, so young, on one of my weekends at my dad's while he lived in this great little east side apartment with my step mom i thought i had a stomachache so i made a deal of it and learned everything about life when i was told we couldn't go anymore because it had started and was almost over and that's not how it works.

Xo

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

There is this culturally-induced developmental disablement that happens with, maybe, 55% of American men involving dumb blondes. It's like how otherwise smart girls sometimes still have thoughts inspired by Disney princess movies. One item of proof: the girls Tiger Woods likes to have sex with, as opposed to less dumb, less blonde girls.

Alexis said...

I think it's just a path of least resistance thing.