Wednesday, May 13, 2009

having a little anger morning

It appears that all my emotions are connected to tiredness - no more, no less.

This morning I have hated on:

1) That one girl on the train. The first time I sat across from this lady I loved her. It was Easter-time - apparently her priest looks like Jesus. She has an incredibly square jaw. She has bangs. She's very just so and put togehter with little roll-eye expressions that are not full eye-rolls. She was sort of holding court on this first day -- people would enter the train and they knew her - that was impressive - I was reminded of the material girl video - that's impressive to hearken to the material girl video on the subway. I could half hear this bit from her on the priest who looks like Jesus. I've turned hater though. Possibly because she should smile at me by now - we've sat across from eachother about five times. And I'm tired of her princessly air. My point : she is probably a wonderful person. I am a huge HATER today.

2) Each and every Real Housewife of New Jersey. I missed the premiere last night. I went to bravo.com when I got here to work today, read their blogs, and hated. This is a crying shame. I shouldn't ruin something as wonderful as Real Housewives of New Jersey looking them up while I'm in a hating mood.

3)aaaaarrrrrrg. everything. I need a nap and I can't go to Italy or I can but for five days only and so I think might rather go camping... my anger is caused by tiredness and also this thing called the family medical leave act which only helps you if you're telling the truth about taking a week of unpaid leave for personal health reasons. I'm caught in a lie at work and need to backpedal. Will someone who understands stuff tell me if I need to erase that last part from the internet?

In short your favorite won't-get-therapy is angry today. Could cure easily with a nap. Can't nap. Really really happy about so many things but stuck in a state of blind annoyance. Oh also totally having a want love and/or a baby day too. Oh Alexis.

XOXOX :) :) :)
me

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Alexis, poet laureate:
"3)aaaaarrrrrrg. everything."

Chrissy said...

I have hater days more often than I care to admit. Its really bad and I need to get better at not being such a goddam hater all the time. Also, every day is a "want love" day for me. I blame that goodam Walt Disney.

That said, I think we are totally entitled to these things. You know, just because.

smooches.