Monday, May 12, 2008

la la la la

Myfreindh and her husband G are moving to Astoria!

So THAT couldn't be better news- I'm so excited -- I'm kinda serious about this opening a bookstore idea... I've been thinking about it ALL weekend.

I want to blog but I'm un-focused.

This morning I was ont hte bus from Jersey to NYc listening to Blur The Great Escape... I wish my bus thoughts coud be channeled direcetly onto my blog. That would work!!!

That's a great album and makes me think of how I love Farley - also Amy. It's just fun to remember your favorite album of your sophomore year and the people who said things like "Isn't this the best album ever?" or sent you postcards from stores that had the band on them.

I'm at work and laying low -- actually literally hiding.

XOXOXOXOXOX
Alexis

No comments: