Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Less depressed. Lots going on. going to mexico next thursday. Cable and HBO get installed next wednesday. A few little plans over the weekend. Friday the tv actually gets mounted to the wall. Tomorrow I have a surprise personal day to do what i wish with. Possibly i will go to the natural history museum by myself and high out of my mind. :) (that was an accounting of days backward from next thursday to today in broad strokes)

Maybe I'll even join the gym on Saturday, no kidding.

I guess that's all I have to say? Lately I've been feeling like I'm almost always thinking on several levels at once.... that sounds like something someone who took too much acid would say and then the ramblings would start, but i have no ramblings to add... that's just how I've noticed i've been feeling.

XOXOX
Alexis

No comments: