Thursday, October 18, 2007

blah blah blah concrete jungle

yeah blah blah blah, I need to wear heels to cut the figure I mean to; the streets are made of concrete; I have to cover 13 of em or something to get from home to train, train to work; I'm AMAZING at it.

I always get a seat on the train now which is obviously the greatest thing that can possibly happen.

I've been thinking a lot about not staying in New York every year of the rest of my life. I want a little wintry cabin with three wood burning stoves. And classical music. I think I'll need a man there too. Dog optional. And if I have a baby, I'm gonna put it on a mattress with child-safe toys under a window.

Oh, fantasy fantasy. You can't blame me.. being that I'm back to reporting to a supply closet every day.

XO Alexis

No comments: