Friday, January 5, 2007

leave seventeen minutes late and you will see

Parallel Universe New York where soulful men abound

I'm late and a little "still drunk" this morning and can I tell you and I think I fell through a wormhole too. On the subway, I sat across from cute glasses with a broken arm watery blue eyes, and sexy beard reading the economist in a back-to-the-future-style life preserver, and next to reading Kerouac mini poems and then sketching with waffle grey long sleeve touching my arm. This is BEFORE 57th street where everything got even more who are you -- see there's also something in the air because it's warmer than spring and it's starting to rain a bit. (It's global warming.) But the crosstown walk at 9:27 this morning felt like going for a swim with a lot of elegantly dressed guys and me in a lot of knits and no coat. We all seemed to have chosen or actually not chosen to float today in parallel NY...

I have not yet spilled coffee for example.

No comments: