Monday, January 29, 2007

Hey guys

I stopped wanting to blog for a while.

Some thoughts I've had that were bloggable anyway:

1: The best song to listen to while you briskly walk 9 blocks to work is Jesus Children of America - Stevie Wonder. The best with simply not one parallel.

2: (from last night watching PBS) Charlotte Bronte, you crack me up you crazy bitch I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. The perfect love would be if he were rich, convinced I was the straight bomb because of my unflappable character, but a little too difficult/ too often insulting, so I left, came into my own damn inheritance, and when I made my return he was blind. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

That might be it.

2 comments:

Idalia said...

Okay, but I'm pretty sure you're the best blogger, so you should, you know, consider your responsibilities.

xxxooox

Eff Gwazdor said...

I watched that shit too.