Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time

Another reason The Civil War documentary is fascinating is the speed of the leaps in technology bringing us to today.

I am excited because I think I know where I'd like to start writing something new, a little, an inkling, and that is really really exciting. The pilot I sometimes talk about - I apparently have no desire to work on it. ( I still have to. I will.)

My tentative name for my new play is "death wish". That's the idea I think it's centered on and I want to set it in now and in Civil War Days. Ambitious is one of my good traits... we hope. ;-)

No, it is really exciting to have a big idea, barest thoughts of some kind of frame. And something I want to research. It's a relief- I was just starting to worry and be impatient for that.

What do I know about how people lived during the Civil War?

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

The Civil War: When Sexual Tension(s) Ran High!

a play in three acts
by A. S.