Friday, January 15, 2010

Hi blog

I feel like writing. Jeez... one would hope! - I asked my friend with the painting biz to hit it and she did and sitting around in the living room is really nice. Plus full-spectrum lights - did you know about these?

Talked to my sis who needs her MCAT study guides sent to her friend and, more importantly, needs to move out of the house. My mother is no kind of person to live with. My mom used to have a bedroom completely mauve and ostentatiously. Mauve venturing to pepto. The carpet: wall-to-wall of course - bright pink-mauve... The bedding: patterned like one of the wallpapers - one of - there were four different, all reflections on mauve, and purple with a dash of light blue flowers vines, dots, and wavy lines. The ceiling was light pink mauve, the blinds of the skylight, remote controlled, the same mauve but deeper. Mauve curtains like one of the wallpapers, pinker variety, on the bay window across from the bed with those same mauve blinds, mauve patterned chaise lounge under the window. Tonight while I looked at my tasteful multicolored living room, I called my sister, to remind her to get the fuck out. She thanked me for the reminder and has been on craigslist - so that's good news.

But she's full of memories - she doesn't need me to tell her anything - except that hearing from eqachother is obviously relieving ;). Sisters are great. Poor Maddie. She's doing her college applications and, word is, also going nuts / impossible to talk to. In possesion of my step-dad's credit card for her applications, she is running up a tab at Abercrombie and Fitch. Don't ask me how, she makes those clothes look cool. Anyway she is having her senior year complete with the screaming, and refusing school. I remember it well. (I went though - oldest - it's different.)

So my mother is an actress now - did I tell you? It is like she's joined the circus sort of... apparently she's got herself a pied-a-terre somewhere - maybe downtown? and just stays in the city to take her classes, do her shit. Oh God you guys, the best part - for her main class she's been assigned the mother in "night, mother". fucking perfect. Mother drives daughter to suicide. It's actually hilarious. Carrie Fisher quote: "If my life weren't funny, it would just be true, and that is unacceptable." But anyway... OF COURSE my mother is getting some kind of Meisner technique where she stands with props in rooms of our house repeating single unconscionable lines that would drive you to suicide repeated constantly - like something about "eat[ing] the last snowball sugar." I'd love to meet her teacher.

And then Steph tells me that our mom cut the dog's bangs and was saying "I am the greatest. I am just the greatest - look at what I did to his eyebrows? I am so great." (She did this exactly to me once by the way, plucked my eyebrows and congratulated herself on being so wonderful. That's the kind of thing that only happens once, wouldn't you say?) and then she asked my step-father "How do I feed him?" I said this is what really got me - the helplessness. I don't like it in my conscience. I told Steph "She is really remarkably self-involved" and Steph said "Yeah, I told her - I don't even mind selfish people. They know there's other people and they say 'yes but I'm selfish.' She doesn't know there's other people."

It's so fitting that the Smiths have come on my itunes. William, william it was really nothing... lol

i don't dream about anyone except myself

Morrissey!

Well - I have to think about walking to the supermarket. No uniting theme tonight. Paint job, my crazy mother. XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to seek different things. Currently I'm building my personalized pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I stumbled upon a really amazing website which explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how accurate the information given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be grand and I'd really appreciate it, cause I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.