Monday, October 27, 2008

Yo

Ahhh I'm getting drunk. I feel like a pump up the volume kind of post. :) Anyway myfriendh & G just left - the world series was put off to tomorrow. That's too bad because we would have liked going crazy together for the big enormous Phillies win but there was a (precedented? un-precendented? Fox never said...) rain-out and the game will be continued tomorrow to find out if we're going to Tampa. :) I will be at a ridiculous acting class during the game tomorrow, where I have to walk around a fancy imaginary room saying what's in it. hahaha. hahahahaha.

So anyway internet, I fixed up my kitchen and have had a cold that I think I'll just have for the rest of my life. The show I'm producing impresses me more and more lately eventhough the money situation there isn't where it should be. Boo. But as I, well, said to myfh and G tonight - who even goes to Off Off Broadway Theater? I really don't, and I'm in the interested camp.

XOXO - I'm feeling pretty good and it's not half because of my red wood kitchen island and unbelievable slipcovers,
A

No comments: